Please visit us in the forums. http://www.qest.name/forums
My little boy had some questions for Siri!
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black Copper RaffleAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black RedAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BlackAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BlackAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BlackYeezy Boost 350 V2 Black For Sale
beats by dre black friday dealsblack friday at beats by dremichael kors handbags black fridaylululemon black friday dealslululemon black fridaynorth face black fridaynorth face black friday onlineugg cyber monday saleuggs cyber mondaymichael kors cyber mondaymichael kors cyber mondaynorth face cyber monday 2016http://www.chute-sveta.cz/north-face-cyber-monday/north face jackets cyber mondaynorth face cyber mondayugg black fridayblack friday at beats by drehttp://lululemonblackfridaysales.weebly.commichael kors handbags black friday
ugg black fridaynorth face jackets black fridayugg prices on cyber mondaycanada goose cyber monday 2016ugg coquette cyber mondayugg black friday sale 2016coach handbags black fridaycoach bags cyber monday dealsmichael kors cyber monday promo codecoach black friday sale canadacoach purse black friday 2016womens moncler cyber mondaybeats by dre cyber mondayugg black friday sale onlineis michael kors having a cyber monday sale
cyber monday deals on ugg boots 2016does lululemon do black fridaylululemon cyber monday canadacoach factory black friday couponsnorth face cyber monday 2016beats by dre black fridayhttp://redmediaafrica.com/black-friday-sales/moncler-2016/does lululemon have cyber mondaycoach bags cyber monday dealsbeats by dre black fridaymichael kors black friday 2016 outletnorth face black friday coupons
Today my 7 year old son, and his buddy, asked Siri for pictures of butts, poop, and pee!
The results were wholly unexpected. While the search for poop did yield a pic of a disgusting pile, Siri pretended not to understand what “pee” is, and the closest thing to a butt pic she found was of a malformed muffin. She also admonished him when he tried foul language.
Thank you Apple! Thank you Siri team!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Not having to pay for damage caused by children slamming/fumbling their door into the car parked next to us.
- Prevents children from opening their doors until shifted to park.
- Allows me to close their door from the driver’s seat after the kid has run off and forgotten..again. Watching Moms in the school drop-off lane hold the line up to get out, walk around to the other side, and angrily slam the door makes me smile.
- Carries more stuff more efficiently than an SUV.
- I don’t look like I am so obsessed with what people think of my masculinity that I need to follow the herd, even when the herd is running in the wrong direction.
My minivan is bigger than I really need it to be, but until the kids are grown, or someone makes a car with power-sliding doors, I plan to stick with my minivan.